vendredi 2 août 2013

who needs restaurants

On Valentine’s Day, I actually had a meeting until 7pm for Breakaway Ministry. So with a bad time frame coupled with a small budget, Dan decided to cook dinner for me. I told him I thought it would be nice to have something “that would be served at a restaurant” – you know, so he didn’t make his signature a) Mac and Cheese b) pancakes c) frozen pizza. I was optimistically expecting some fettuccine noodles, alfredo sauce from a jar, and a bag of salad. Those expectations were far exceeded by the fancy meal I was served – on our china no less!Le MenuAppetizerCheese biscuitsMain coursePork in a garlic apricot glaze served withAcini de Pepe with butter sauce and steamed asparagusDessertmolten chocolate cakeHow does a girl get so lucky?! I don’t think I’ve ever cooked anything this nice for him. I guess the bar has been raised. I wasn’t entirely useless though; I did the dishes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire