vendredi 14 juin 2013

motherhood invades all (even my phone)

This week I found myself scrolling through all of the pictures I have taken on my phone since getting it in June of last year. Wheeeew boy there are some gems in there. Mostly, though, I was struck by just how motherhood-y my life has become, and I don’t mean because every other (OK, EVERY) picture on there has my adorable kid in it.No, there’s much more evidence than that.There’s blur. Lots and lots of blur:There’s an obscene amount of primary colors:There’s a picture of a guy who is not my husband in his skivvies:There’s a poofy dragon suit:There are things on which I’ve urinated:There are the Peanuts nativity scene window clings:There’s this:And then there’s me, just trying to take a picture of myself to send to a friend of the dress I got to wear as her wedding program attendant:Yep, that’s about right.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire